Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Join the Challenge: Sew Your Own Wardrobe for a Year!

I've been lurking for a while, reading the blogs of Vita at Pattern Therapy and Natalea at The Fearless Seamstress. They kick major peplummed-behind in pattern reviews and apparel sewing.

Now they are hosting a fabulous blog -  Join the Challenge: Sew Your Own Wardrobe for a Year!



I committed to buying no new clothes for awhile now, but I'm not making enough new ones to make up for it. Now this is the inspiration I need! In a wild fit of overdosing on caffeine, I took the plunge and posted a comment to commit to doing this! The other participants have been tremendous inspiration!

I can't wait to see more and get motivated to sew more! Thank you, Vita and Natalea!


3 comments:

  1. You go Stephanie!!! We're cheering you on! Vita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, we are so excited you decided to join us! I've found the other ladies to be inspiring as well. I look forward to seeing your creations. Btw, I love the shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are joining the challenge Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete